SoClean 2 CPAP cleaner and sanitizer device reviews
SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer disinfect your CPAP accessories such as your mask, hose, and water reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart. SoClean automated cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in your mask, hose, and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals. –
Features of SoClean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer
– At just 7 lbs, the product is conveniently light.
– It comes with quite a smooth and glossy finish for those particularly keen on the aesthetics.
– It is sizeable with dimensions of 11 x 11 x 12 inches, meaning it can fit in a small space everytime it is needed for use.
– It comes with a front display to enable users to monitor the cleaning process if the need arises.
-It is fitted with indicator lights that are activated throughout the cleaning cycle.
-Users have the option to insert the hose from the right or the left thus affording them some flexibility during use.
-All purchases of the product come with a one year warranty.
Benefits of SoClean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer
-Its manufacturers understand the sensitivity of the equipment the product cleans thus the cleaning process is programmed to eliminate 99.9 percent of germs found in any CPAP equipment.
– The device uses neither water nor chemicals for its cleaning process thus will leave the equipment dry after cleaning.
-It is fully automated therefore at no point will the user need to be actively involved in the cleaning process.
-Users have the benefit of not dismantling the equipment during cleaning as the device cleans them as they are.
-It uses the same cleaning process that is used to clean equipment used in hospitals thus users can be assured of an efficiently cleaned CPAP equipment.
– It has the capability to be integrated with a wide variety of CPAP equipment thus its application diverse.
In conclusion, this product comes highly recommended as it offers the best solution currently for cleaning CPAP equipment. The fact that it does not necessarily need monitoring during cleaning is a plus as it gives users ample time to focus on other unrelated tasks. Importantly, it functions independently to eliminate germs up to a 99.9 percent level. For a price of just $299, it is totally worth the cost. You can try soclean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer machine risk-free for 30-days in case you aren’t convinced yet if the device is fit for your need.Check out the official website for more details.
For more information visit : cpapcleanerandsanitizer.com